For a number of years we have been offering digital download delivery of our client’s images, rather than a USB or CD. The versatility this provides for our client viewing experience has been awesome! And recently, our favourite online proofing gallery for photographers – Shootproof – has made some amazing changes. Not only can our clients view their images in public or private, password protected galleries plus order prints through an integrated shopping cart. They can also label images, hide images and have special download permissions that are different from regular gallery visitors. We can customize the download file sizes available, print price sheets, run promotions such as BOGO or free shipping, and direct more leads to our website.
If you are a wedding photographer who has yet to make the leap to an online gallery proofing system, you needn’t look any further. Though there are several great options on the market, we have been beyond impressed with the pricing, customer service and commitment to excellence of Shootproof. There are numerous printing companies that you can integrate your shopping cart with, including automated product price lists and customer driven shipping from your printer. And if you are a Canadian photographer, shootproof integrates with Technicare our favourite Canadian print supplier lab. A great online gallery saves you buckets of time and gets your photography clients so much more excited about their photos!
Here is a list of our favourite Shootproof features.
- Password protection and private or public gallery links
- Optional client download pins for enhanced security and custom privileges
- Shopping cart integration with WHCC, Technicare and many more
- Custom home page and gallery styling options
- Run print promotions with expiries, limit the number of uses, custom promo codes, purchase incentives and more
- Hidden vendor albums within your client’s gallery
- Multiple automated download permissions
- Email templates with tokens for automated emailing
- Custom mobile apps with up to 100 images from your client’s gallery
- Affordable archiving once your client’s gallery has expired
- Commission free sales – you set your own prices and profit margins!
- Custom gallery links and domain name masking
- incredibly secure and safely backed up for maximum protection
- Social media integration and gallery sharing
- Clients can crop and convert their images to BW before ordering
- Album level controls within the gallery
- Electronic signatures for legal documents such as contracts
- 17hats studio management software integration
- Accept PayPal payments
- Create and send invoices
- Contact database
- Gallery pre release registration
- A main contact with labelling, hiding and custom download privileges
- Email marketing to gallery visitors
- Lead generation
- Quick online print and crop approvals before sending to the lab for print fulfillment
- Custom watermarks and download sizes
- Various gallery layouts and slideshows to choose from
- The ability to separate your clients photos into multiple albums and sub albums with customized titles and header images
- Optional music with autoplay
- Password protection of specific albums within the client’s gallery
- Clients can star/favourite the images they love best and view them in a favourites tab at the top of the gallery any time they log in
- Pay later checkout option
- Individual, album or gallery download
- Limit the number of downloads per guest, excluding your linked contacts custom privileges
As you can see, it is pretty AWESOME. What about you? Which client proofing gallery system do you use? Have you tried Shootproof? Is something holding you back from switching to an online system to deliver your clients images? Let us know in the comments below!