You are ready to tie the knot. She/he is love of your life and the fulfilment of your dreams and you can’t imagine a day without them as yours. But how should you pop the question? We have all the best tips, from planning where to, to keeping it a secret, to making the moment as magical as possible.
The perfect proposal may seem daunting to arrange, but it doesn’t have to be! With the right advice and a little inspiration you’ll be well on your way to planning the experience of your lover’s dreams. Check out these amazing ideas and proposal planning tips for your engagement.
While we work on amazing content, we are on the hunt for experts and want to feature your advice.
- Have an amazing proposal location to share about? Tell us more!
- Have you helped someone plan their proposal, or perhaps recently your own? Hop on for a video interview and tell us about how you made it happen.
- Know something else that couples should know? Send us a DM on social media or contact us through the website with your tips for a chance to be featured!
Have a collection of your latest work to share? We don’t require long contributions! Send us a little tip or training article along with a few photos of your honeymoon. Anything in the name of honeymoon education is open for consideration!
Submission Guidelines & Steps
- Images must be 1200px wide in high quality jpeg format.
- If you are able please rename your files with* your companyname _thephotographer name_todaysmonthyear in this format: “wildwoodevents_jennymastersphotography_april2019.jpg”. *If you are submitting as an individual replace company name with your firstnamelastname
- Do not submit more than 50 images, a minimum of 5. We will contact you back if we require more
- Send us your photos in a Dropbox link or by WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a little description of your submission.
- You will hear from us within 5-10 days, occasionally sooner.
If you don’t hear back within 2 weeks please call Jessica at 250-826-1068